- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
CrossOver Mac is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
|Registration:||Free registration: Publisher's website|
CrossOver Mac is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of CrossOver Mac
|CrossOver Mac Standard 12.1 24/01/13||Trial version||English||
|CrossOver Mac Standard 7.1.2 03/02/11||Trial version||English||
|CrossOver Mac Standard 6.1.0 03/02/11||Trial version||English||
|CrossOver Mac Standard 11.3 13/12/12||Trial version||English||
|CrossOver Mac Standard 11.2.1 07/11/12||Trial version||English||
|CrossOver Mac Standard 11.0.2 28/08/12||Trial version||English||
|CrossOver Mac Standard 10.1.0 29/11/11||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Run Windows programs on your Mac
- What's New
- Version 12.0:
- CrossOver now incorporates our experimental Mac Driver. With the Mac Driver, Windows programs running under CrossOver no longer have to use the X Window System to interact with the screen and keyboard. This feature is currently experimental but will become the way all CrossOver applications work on OS X in the future.
- CrossOver has improved font handling for fonts used by certain applications, such as National Mah Jongg League Online.
- Application Support:
- CrossOver now supports World of Tanks.
- CrossOver now supports Quicken 2013.
- CrossOver now supports installation of .Net 4.0.
- Improvements to Microsoft Office:
- Fixed a crash displaying certain email messages in Outlook 2010.
- Outlook 2010 will now save passwords.
- Improved Gmail and other IMAP connections with Outlook 2007.
- Fixed auto-discovery during account configuration for Outlook 2007.
- PowerPoint 2010 now displays equations in slide shows.
- PowerPoint 2010 no longer displays blank slides.
- Fixed bugs in Word 2010 which caused the equation editor to be missing structures and formulas.
- Fixed a bug in Word 2010 related to footnote style choices.
- Project 2007 and 2010 can now edit dates for recurring tasks.
- Fixed a crash in Project 2010 when filtering by resource name.
- Visio 2002 can now search for new shapes.
- Visio 2010 now displays properly when multiple shapes are open.
- Star Trek Online is now faster during game updates.
- Quicken 2009 no longer has garbled text on its buttons.
- An issue with installation of .Net 3.5 SP1 was resolved.
- World of Warcraft has had fixes related to patching and installation.
- CrossOver and Wine:
- CrossOver is now based on Wine 1.5.15.
- CrossOver's built-in web-browser will offer to download and install ActiveX controls.
- CrossOver now comes bundled with the Wine-Mono package, an alternative implementation of the .Net API.
- CrossOver now implements Raw Input, the set of APIs used for mouse input by games like Guild Wars 2, World of Tanks, and others.
- Support for printing on a variety of paper sizes has been improved.
- DirectSound has a new resampler, for higher quality audio.
- CrossOver now has sub-pixel font anti-aliasing.
Review last updated: 13/12/12
- Easy to set up
- Launches programs quickly
- Big Wine software library
- Unsupported applications might not run well
Articles CrossOver Mac
Mac: One of the only bad things about switching to Mac from Windows is the loss of games. Despite... See more
Onyx is one of the best free maintenance tools for Macs. However, I've noticed a bug with it recently... See more
Questions and answers CrossOver Mac
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********